Keyes Papers. Vol. cxxiv. Other Dover Patrol papers; 16 Feb. 1915 – 9 May 1931.
1. Papers on the possibility of a landing near Zeebrugge; 16 Feb. 1915.
2. Papers on siege guns in Dunkirk, the military situation in Flanders, observation of fire instruments, the construction of strong points on the Dungeness peninsula, and the role of the Royal Naval Division in France; 17 Jan. – 6 Oct. 1918, n.d.
3. Papers on air forces. Contains papers on air force organisation and disposition in the Dover area, and in France and Belgium; and the air forces under Keyes’s command, including an organisational chart; 16 Feb. 1918 – 12 Dec. 1919, n.d.
4. Papers on naval manpower; 18 – 20 Sept. 1918, n.d.
5. Message of congratulations issued to the Royal Navy and Royal Marines by the Admiralty on the occasion of the surrender of the German fleet; 23 Nov. 1918.
6. Ceremony of the Dedication of the Book of Remembrance, Containing the Names of Men of all Ranks of the Dover Patrol Who gave their lives in the Great War, 1914-1918; 27 Dec. 1928. Printed.
7. Papers relating to a memorial to the Dover Patrol at Brooklyn; 24 Sept. 1930 – 9 May 1931.