Administrative records 1894-1841; Financial records 1909-1951; Correspondence 1890-1941; Compensation records 1937-1947; Cambrian Navigation Colliery Medical Fund financial records 1883-1909; Canteen strike relief register 1926
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 217 SWCC : MNA/NUM/L/20
- Dates of Creation1883-1951
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description12 boxes, 56 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Cambrian Lodge was a branch of the National Union of Mineworkers (South Wales Area). No further information known at the time of compilation.
Access unrestricted unless stated otherwise.
Other Finding Aids
A hardcopy list is available in the searchroom.
Conditions Governing Use
A photocopying service is available. Contact repository for details.
No publication without written permission from the Archivist.