Includes thirteen letters from Dr. Henry Head, dated 9 November 1900-8 February 1904, concerning various matters connected to Head and Oppé's work and travels.
Head, Dr. Henry
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3010 APO/9/16
- Dates of Creation9 Nov 1900-8 Feb 1904
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file (13 letters)
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Dr. Henry Head (1861-1940) was a British neurologist.
Open for research. Readers must fill in an 'Reader Agreement Form' which outlines the reading room rules and conditions concerning privacy and Data Protection