Papers and correspondence relating to Davidge's inventions and to patents of them.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 MS ADD 376
- Dates of Creation1924-1927
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Henry Thomas Davidge was Senior Lecturer in Civil and Mechanical Engineering at University College London during the 1920s.
The papers are available subject to the usual conditions of access to Archives and Manuscripts material, after the completion of a Reader's Undertaking.
Presented by Ms Hilary Boyes, Departmental Secretary, Department of Civil and Municipal Engineering, University College London, in 1985.
Other Finding Aids
Collection level description.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.