Address: Claridges Hotel, London. To Bonamy Price. Concerning a report on the effects of the Education Act of 1870 and its amendments, and 'Industrial education'.
George Leib Harrison letter
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 96 AL516
- Dates of Creation15th Aug 1881
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description200 mm x 125 mm 2 leaves
Scope and Content
See hard copy catalogue
Access to this collection is unrestricted for the purpose of private study and personal research within the supervised environment and restrictions of the Library's Special Collections Reading Room. Please contact the University Archivist for details. At least 24 hours notice is required for research visits.
Other Finding Aids
Typescript catalogue available in the Library's Special Collections Reading Room.