Manuscript translation of the Scroll of Esther, 1939 and 1941.
Translation of the Scroll of Esther
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 738 MS 116/181
- Dates of Creation1939, 1941
- Language of MaterialAramaic English
- Physical Description2 volumes
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Manuscript translation of the Scroll of Esther from Aramaic to English by Revd Joseph Pereira-Mendoza.
Conditions Governing Access
The Special Collections Division is available for anyone to use, regardless of whether you are attached to an academic institution. Access to the Archives and Manuscripts and Rare Books reading room, however, is by prior appointment to access the manuscript material. See our website for more details.