Typescript copies, made ca. 1920, of notes on law lectures taken by F.F. Russell while a Rhodes scholar at Oxford, 1911-14.
Copies of Notes on Law Lectures by F.F. Russell
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 486, d. 660, d. 662
- Dates of Creation[ca. 1920]
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description3 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Franklin Ferriss Russell was a Rhodes scholar at Oxford.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by F.F. Russell in 1969.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 43969-71.