A collection of manuscripts from the library of Baldwyn Lloyd Roberts, Penybontfawr, including poetry in the hand of Thomas Williems, otherwise Thomas ap William, of Trefriw; sermons; medical recipes and prescriptions; commonplace books; a book of sheep ear-marks; addresses and poetry by Robert Parry ('Robin Ddu Eryri'); a volume of music and a tune-book; copies of printed works; and transcripts and miscellanea.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 MSPENBONT
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398074(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398074
- Dates of Creation[1565x1899].
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialWelsh English Welsh, English, unless otherwise specified.
- Physical Description17 vols.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged according to NLW MSS reference numbers: NLW MSS 8497-8513.
Readers consulting modern papers in the National Library of Wales are required to sign the 'Modern papers - data protection' form.
Presented by Baldwyn Lloyd Roberts's widow, August 1945, in memory of his father, William Lloyd Roberts, Penyceunant, Penybontfawr.
Other Finding Aids
The descriptions are also available in the Handlist of Manuscripts in the National Library of Wales, Volume III (Aberystwyth, 1961).
This description was compiled by Bethan Ifans for the retrospective conversion project of NLW MSS;