A pocket book containing holograph addresses on temperance by Robert Parry ('Robin Ddu Eryri') and press cuttings of poems by him, 1858-1864. Pasted in the book are the following cartoons by 'Ellis Bryn Coch' [Ellis Owen Ellis]: 'Y Gymry pa bryd y dryllir y sgriw a'r ganwyll'; 'Dirwest'; 'Cyfiawnder yr Hen Gorff cladd n[sic] yr anuwiol rhag iddo winco'; and 'Myfyr Morganwg [Evan Davies] ag Ab Ithel [John Williams]'; and a drawing of the re-opening of St Peter's Church, Ruthin.
Gwaith 'Robin Ddu Eryri' ac 'Ellis Bryn Coch'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 8507A
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398232(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398232
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penybontfawr 11.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8507A