Transcripts of England's Warninge-peece, or the History of the Gun powder Treason with some notable passages not hitherto published; An Act for a publicke Thanks-giving to Almighty God, on the fifth day of November every year; and of 'The Turkes Letter to the Emperor, sent the yeare, 1663'.
England's Warninge-peece ...
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 8504A
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398188(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398188
- Dates of Creation x 
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penybontfawr 8.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8504A