A memorandum book by John Watkins, Tre'rddol, Corwen, containing prose, poetry and accounts, including 'sylwadau ar yr Angenrheidrwydd am Ymfydeth ar y Cymru'; 'Darlith ar Ddiwygiad Gwladol, 1865'; copies of letters addressed to Yr Herald on political questions, 1867-1868; a letter to Braich y Cafn quarrymen; an address upon the coming of age of the Honourable C. H. Wynn, Rûg; 'Galargan i Robert Jones, y Gro, Bettws Gwerfyl Goch'; '4 pennill i Afon Alwen, 1865'; notes of sermons preached at 'cymanfa Bethel', 1866; 'Anerchiad i'r flwyddyn 1868'; a list of church members and their attendance, 1867; accounts of mutton sold, 1867; and a particular of Ty ucha farm.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 8505A
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398204(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398204
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penybontfawr 9.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8505A