A book of hymn-tunes and anthems described as 'Hen Lyfr Dafydd Jones, Bont'. The majority of the items are anonymous. The following composers are represented: 'R. W.', W. J. White, B. Mills, 'T. W.', J[ohn] Edwards, Llangadog, R[ichard] Mills ['Rhydderch Hael'], J[ohn] A[mbrose] Lloyd and J. C. Edwards ('Minimus'). Pasted to the back cover is a printed copy of 'Pennillion i'w Canu yn Nghylchwyl Cymdeithas Ddirwestol Penllyn'.
Emyn-donau ac anthemau
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 8509A
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398271(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398271
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penybontfawr 13.
The name of John Hughes Jones, Peniarth isa is written in the margins.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8509A