A composite volume of music, consisting of an imperfect copy of a collection of tunes published by H. Humphreys, Caernarvon, Original Sacred Music by John [David] Edwards, Oxford, and a manuscript collection including tunes by J[oseph] D[avid] Jones, W. J. White, J[ohn] A[mbrose] Lloyd, Thomas Miles (a prize tune at Llanfyllin Eisteddfod, Christmas, 1857), and D[avid] Roberts, Bethesda ['Alawydd']. The last item is 'Hen Wlad fy Nhadau'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 NLW MS 8508A
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004398249(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000398249
- Dates of Creation[19 cent.]
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Formerly known as Penybontfawr 12.
Preferred citation: NLW MS 8508A