The material consists of photographs of Joan Moore, Armitage's wife. The photographs comprise: one page from an album, on which four photographs have been mounted, showing Joan Moore and Armitage; one photocopied photograph showing three people in a quarry; one photograph inscribed "Joan - Bussana Vecchia, 1970"; and three colour prints showing Joan Moore and a second person.
'Photos of Jo'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 20034/2/10/6
- Dates of Creation[c 1930s-1990s]
- Physical Description9 pieces