Eight letters, three cards, one photograph, and one hand-made Christmas card sent by Douglas Glass to Kenneth Armitage. The correspondence mentions Glass' painting and photographs he had taken of Armitage's work.
Correspondence from Douglas Glass
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 20034/1/2/22
- Dates of Creation[c 1950s-1960s]
- Physical Description9 pieces
Scope and Content
Some items in this file are closed under the Data Protection Act.