Correspondence between Kenneth Armitage and ACA Galleries (New York), concerning the sale of Armitage's work by the gallery. The majority of the correspondence is between Armitage and Martin Bush. Included with the correspondence are a number of black and white photographs of the gallery, along with draft copies of letters and notes. A few letters have been illustrated by Armitage.
'ACA Galleries N. Y. C.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 20034/1/4/3
- Dates of Creation12 Oct 1989-16 Feb 1991
- Physical Description1 folder