The material consists of letters and cards written by Anne Severs, later Tremain, to Kenneth Armitage. The correspondence was sent during Severs' period of study in Italy, and concerns her relationship with Armitage, her impressions of Italy, and the progress of her sculpture studies. Many of the letters are illustrated with sketches.
'Anne Severs' (Correspondence from Anne Tremain, née Severs, to Kenneth Armitage)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 70 TGA 20034/1/2/53
- Dates of Creation[c 1952-1953]
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
The majority of the material is undated. It has been left in its original order, except in cases where pages of the same letter had become separated.