A wide range of papers and artwork concerning different parts of Asia. Much of the material relates to India.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 115 RCS/RCMS 63
- Dates of Creation1790-1977
- Language of MaterialEnglish , Malay , Manipuri , Sinhala; Sinhalese .
- Physical Description.02 cubic metre(s) 2 archive boxes art work/card/paper/photograph/watercolour
Scope and Content
Unless restrictions apply, the collection is open for consultation by researchers using the Manuscripts Reading Room at Cambridge University Library. For further details on conditions governing access please contact email@example.com. Information about opening hours and obtaining a Cambridge University Library reader's ticket is available from the Library's website (www.lib.cam.ac.uk).
The collections were received by the R.C.S. from a number of different sources, details of which are given with the relevant collection.
Other Finding Aids
Donald H. Simpson, ed., 'The manuscript catalogue of the library of the Royal Commonwealth Society' (London, 1975); MSS Addenda.
A catalogue of the collection can be found on ArchiveSearch.
This collection level description was created by RAS.