Letters of the Spring-Rice family, as follows:
- Numbers 1-13: letters to the Rt Hon. Thomas Spring-Rice, 1st Baron Monteagle of Brandon, mainly from his son the Hon. Charles (1835-1866, 13 items);
- Numbers 14-129: letters to the Hon. Stephen Edmond Spring-Rice, mainly from his brother Charles and sister-in-law Elizabeth (née Marshall) (1836-1865, 116 items);
- Numbers 130-141: letters to Mrs Stephen Spring-Rice (née Ellen Frere), mainly from her brother-in-law Charles (1851-1869, 12 items);
- Numbers 142-277: letters to the Hon. Charles Spring-Rice, mainly from his father Lord Monteagle, his sister Theodosia (later Lady Taylor) and his brother the Hon. Stephen Edmond (1835-1867, 136 items);
- Numbers 278-283: letters to Mrs Charles Spring-Rice (née Elizabeth Marshall) from her husband (1854-1865, 6 items);
- Numbers 284-304: letters to miscellaneous correspondents, including letters to Theodosia, Lady Taylor, Thomas, 2nd Baron Monteagle, and Agnes and Stephen Edward, children of the Hon. Charles Spring-Rice (21 items).