Clissold's papers concerning Yugoslavian affairs.
Papers of Stephen Clissold
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.c.2683-92,c.2695,c.2713
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. c. 2683-92, c. 2695, c. 2713
- Dates of Creation1940-1983
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description12 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Stephen Clissold (1913-82) was a British Council official, research officer on Latin American affairs in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and writer on Yugoslavian affairs.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library by his widow, Jean Clissold, in 1991.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.