Written from Liverpool. Asks her if she would write their LNA Annual Report. Requires nothing more than a financial statement and a brief notice of the events of the year. She would be glad if the LNA Meeting could be put in the second week of Oct.
Josephine Butler to Mrs Tanner
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/12/59
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/12/59
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3741
- Dates of Creation30 Aug 1875
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'The Medical Enquirer's work'
Mr W Burgess (agent) in a letter of 31 May 1873 to HJ Wilson used headed notepaper 'The Medical Enquirer' and printed 'Business Manager for Mr William Burgess'. The address being 53 North John St, Liverpool, which was his office address as Agent of the LNA
Biog: Mrs Tanner; Mr William Burgess