Written from Ewart Park, Wooler, Northumberland.
Gives an account of what she is doing about the Congress:
* Has sent a rough sketch of the programme for the Committee to Miss Forsaith to consider and alter as need be.
* Has written about 50 invitations to personages abroad in French and German; they often come when personally asked.
* Writing to a number of missionaries who will be in London in Jul. Thinks they should devote one afternoon of the Congress to a real Missionary Demonstration against the CD Acts.
* Impressing on friends abroad that we are in a time of war, therefore short speeches and useful discussion to be the order of the day, leaving time for brief national reports.
* Would like one big, grand, public evening meeting in Exeter Hall, with all sorts and conditions of men there: native Indians, MPs, working men, parsons, Salvationists etc.