Saw Mr AS Dyer (Sec. Friends' Association for Abolition) in London about interviewing MPs and he thought a plan of action would be discussed and when approved carried into effect. Asks whether the NCL would be represented at Neuchatel (i.e. at the Sep 1882 International Conference).
Mr Wastell to HJ Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/21/17
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/21/17
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3936; 330
- Dates of Creation28 Aug 1882
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'Please inform me whether the NCL will be represented at Neuchâtel.' The Federation Conference for 1882 was held at Neuchâtel (Switzerland) opening 19 Sep. Biog: Mr AS Dyer; W Wastell (Sec. Midland Counties Electoral Union).