Written from Chester. In reply to a request for help for information about Petitions Mrs B. replied that she was unable to render the least assistance in the way named in his card, also that she believes that no clergyman or other minister has taken part in the work in her neighbourhood. 'The Drs. are nearly all against us.' FC Banks (Sect.) had asked her about names of leading working men for the Protest but she did not know any personally.
Mrs JM Bingham to Mr HJ Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/04/31a
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/04/31a
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3153
- Dates of Creation12 Jun 
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'I cannot believe in Repeal being very near.'
For note on 'Bruce's Bill and JB's views on this Bill, see letter from JB to Mrs Wilson [Mar 1872].