Copy of letter. Discusses a meeting proposed by Mr Whittle though he does not commit himself to every detail proposed. Place: Leeds, Liverpool or Sheffield; useful to have one or two used to working in national political movements. Outlines plan of a campaign for the Committee.
Mr HJ Wilson to E Whittle Esq. MD
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/04/30
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/04/30
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3152
- Dates of Creation11 Jun 1872
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'The challenge you have sent out.' - This refers to Dr Whittle's plan for an Electoral Union (League) drawn up by him 8 Jun 1872 (see under that date for details).
Biog: Dr Ewing Whittle