Typed extracts from a letter received 25 Mar 1898. To do with the coming Conference.
Josephine Butler to Miss Forsaith
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/40/35
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/40/35
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4532
- Dates of Creation25 Mar 1898
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'I know the rooms [the Artists' Society's rooms] ... it will be lovely to have pictures to look at'
'Mr Pierson will preside at the Conference, which will be opened on the evening of Tuesday 12 Jul, with a reception given by Mr and Mrs Thomasson of Bolton at the rooms of the Society of British Artists in Suffolk St. (The 'Shield' May 1898 p 111)
Biog: Mr JP Thomasson