Written from Winchester (dictated). Asking her if she had considered the raising of a little fund for 'this poor lady' [Mrs Langley]. JB would willingly subscribe a small amount.
Josephine Butler to Mrs Tanner
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/27/32
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4145
- Dates of Creation31 Oct 1888
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'The raising of a little fund for this poor lady [Mrs Baxter Langley]. See letter of 10 Oct 1888 on same subject. Biog: Dr Baxter Langley.