Written from Winchester to Pontresina (the Engadine). Refers to the death of Emil Boss (felo de se) Hopes to welcome him home quite restored to health. With envelope.
Rev George Butler to his son George
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/27/18
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4134
- Dates of Creation9 Jul 1888
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'Emil Boss death. 'The innkeeper at Grindelwald and a great admirer of the Canon and the English church built there. See letters of 27 Feb and 29 Aug 1885; 19 and 28 Mar 1886.