Written from Balgonie, Fifeshire (JS's home). Enlarges on the subject of what he said before [see his letter of Aug 23 to Mr Wilson] about 'the one plank Repeal of the CD Acts' to be put into the platform of the Election League.
James Stuart to Mr Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/05/46
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/05/46
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3173
- Dates of Creation26 Aug 1872
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
See note on this letter JB to Mr Clark 6 Jul 1872
'whether we should include such things as the Mutiny Act'
For note on Mutiny Act see letter of JB to HJ Wilson 23 Aug 1872