Written from [Winchester]. Says she is 'losing her head', and really feels 'quite alarmed', she forgets everything'
Josephine Butler to 'Dear Friend' [Miss Priestman]
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/26/09
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/26/09
- Former ReferenceGB 106 5148 [4097D deleted]
- Dates of Creation7 Feb 1887
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
[early Feb 1887] Date: As she complains in this letter of 'losing my head' and really feeling 'quite alarmed', the date of it may most likely be put early in 1887, say beginning of Feb. See letter of 15 Feb 1887. JB is obviously trying to get back to her work and is alarmed at her failure to do so.