Asks her to see some work for her as she is 'so burdened with preparations for my Italian work'. Weather so bitter that she dare not go out even to go to poor Mrs Smyttan.
Josephine Butler to 'Dear Friend' [Miss Priestman]
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/32/52
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/32/52
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4310
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No year but reference to starting for Italy, where she went in Dec 1893.
Date: Reference to her 'Italian work' where she went in Dec. (See letter of 13 Dec. from Florence.)
Biog: Rev J Dymock; Mrs Smyttan