Written from Newcastle. Fully concurs in the suggestions made by Mr Wilson in his letter to the Executive of 21 Oct 1875. Agrees on difficulty of getting MPs to speak at meetings as he has been unable to get even local MPs for his meeting on the 9th.
Mr Frederick Clark to Mr Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/13/20
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/13/20
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3775; 444
- Dates of Creation22 Oct 1875
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Biog: Frederick Clark; James Stansfeld.