Written from Winchester (dictated). Approves adding the names suggested to the Executive Committee: Mrs Eva McLaren, Mrs E Crossley, Mrs HJ Wilson. Glad that the speeches are to be published and appended to the report. She would like to know for the Report what grants have been made to the Federation from the LNA since Christmas.
Josephine Butler to 'Dear Friend' [Mrs Tanner]
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/26/26
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/26/26
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4096E
- Dates of Creation5 Aug 1887
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'I am glad that the Speeches are to be published and appended to the Report.' Presumably refers to the Speeches made at the last Annual Meeting. 'I have told your sister.' i.e. Miss Priestman. Biog: Mrs Eva McLaren; Mrs E Crossley; Mrs HJ Wilson; Miss Helen Taylor.