Written from Winchester to Civil Service Commission, Westminster. Tells the sad news of Aunt Fanny (Mrs Frances Smyttan a sister of JB's married to Rev Smyttan, home Richmond) struck down and paralysed with a stroke; his mother and Aunt Hatty have been there. With envelope.
Rev George Butler to his son George
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/27/19
- Former ReferenceGB 106 4136
- Dates of Creation24 Jul 1888
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Biog: Mrs Smyttan.