Written from Halifax. Could attend Executive meeting if held on the 2nd or 3rd not 4th. Can't understand Fothergill's style of doing things. Dreads the General election 'our means are so limited and our organisation practically nil'.
Mr Edmondson to Mr Wilson
- For more information, email the repository
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb106-3jbl/3jbl/08/13
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 106 3JBL/08/13
- Former ReferenceGB 106 3301
- Dates of Creation18 Aug 1873
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
'I now dread the General Election'
Preparations for the General Election had begun as early as May 1872 when JB sent round a circular letter to the various Branch Associations appealing for Funds to prepare for a General Election. In the end it did not take place till early in 1874 (Parliament dissolved 24 Jan 1874)
Biog: Fothergill (Agent)