Diaries of William Ewart Gladstone (1809-1898), statesman.
DIARIES OF WILLIAM EWART GLADSTONE
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 109 MS 1416-1455
- Dates of Creation1825-1896
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description40 volumes
Scope and Content
Given by Henry Neville Gladstone, 1st Baron Gladstone of Hawarden, and Herbert John Gladstone, 1st Viscount Gladstone, 1928
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The diaries are kept in small pocket-books entered daily.
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright in the printed edition of the diaries is held by OUP and permission to quote from the published version should be sought from their Rights Department.