Photocopied tss. in German of a Samoan Grammar. There is a foreword written in 1915 by Ernst Heider, and a foreword by Julius Henniger written in 1961. The work seems to be an updated version of that produced in Leipzig in 1949.
'Lehrbuch der Samoanischen Sprache'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 MS 380721
- Dates of Creation1961
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialGerman Samoan
- Physical Description2 files
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Ernst Heider was a pastor and missionary in Malua, Samoa, c 1915.
Conditions Governing Access
Presented to the South East Asia Department, SOAS, by the Director of Education, Western Samoa.