Contains correspondence re: Charles Rennie Mackintosh, Lucio Fontana, David Hockney, DECI project, etc. Also includes: copy of "The Modernist Fallacy: philosophy as art's undoing" by John Haldane in Journal of Applied Philosophy, Vol.5 No.2 1988.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1694 DC 033/5/6
- Dates of Creation1988-1997
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders.
Scope and Content
Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections are open for research by appointment.
This material has been appraised in line with Glasgow School of Art Archives and Collections standard procedures.