A series of press cuttings mounted on pages taken from other volumes. These consist of: captioned pictures of RD and other characters in various Liverpool Playhouse productions during 1928-9, including The Big House by Lennox Robinson, It's a Gamble by Harold Brighouse, A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Good Die Young by Murray McClymont, and The Unknown Warrior by Paul Raynal (/1-3); and cuttings relating to James Bridie's A Sleeping Clergyman at the 1933 Malvern Festival and subsequently at the Piccadilly Theatre, London (/4-6).
Bundle of mounted press cuttings
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/4/6
- Dates of Creation1928-1933
- Physical Description6 pieces.