Entitled "Murder in the Cathedral", and containing cuttings relating to RD's return to the stage as Thomas Becket in Eliot's play which was produced at the Old Vic in London for six weeks from 31 March 1953. Includes numerous enthusiastic reviews, some pictures from the production, and references to the play in theatrical reviews of the year.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/26
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1953-4 Feb 1954
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.