Exercise book originally containing RD's school work, but which he subsequently customised as a cuttings book, pasting in press cuttings over his essays and adding the title "1920 Manchester Shakespeare Seasons". The cuttings are extracts from programmes and reviews of theatrical productions (mostly Shakespearean) staged at various theatres in Manchester during 1919-1920, which RD presumably attended. A loose postcard has been inserted at the front of the volume.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/8/13/6
- Dates of Creation1919-1920
- Physical Description2 pieces: softback volume and loose postcard.