Untitled file of miscellaneous material, including agreements for three of RD's films, papers relating to RD's finances, and some correspondence. The material is as follows:
- /1 Holland-America line printed menu for a dinner given by G.F. Dickson for various individuals (including the Donats) on board the S.S. Nieuw Amsterdam on 1 Oct 1938.
- /2 Handmade card signed by RD's American cousins congratulating him on his Oscar [for Goodbye, Mr. Chips] (1 Mar 1940).
- /3 Telegram to RD from Sidney Attwood asking RD to consider the star role in a Disney version of [R.L.] Stevenson's Treasure Island (15 Feb 1949).
- /4 Statement of accountant's charges for the year ended 30 Jun 1950.
- /5 Copy letter from RD to Fred[erick Burgis, his solicitor], relating to his finances (20 Jun 1951).
- /6 Original bundle of papers consisting of a letter dated 26 Jun 1953 from Laurence H. Mitchell of Arthur L. Sutcliffe and Co., RD's solicitors, enclosing film contracts as follows: an agreement with London Film Productions Ltd for RD's engagement as Sir Robert Morton in The Winslow Boy; an agreement with Island Film Company Ltd relating to the making of The Cure for Love, with a further deed of guarantee and two letters; and an agreement with Festival Film Productions for the engagement of RD as Willie Friese-Greene in The Magic Box (12 Jan 1948-26 Jun 1953).
- /7 Letter to RD from poet J[ohn] Redwood-Anderson, who is enclosing some of his poems from which RD is to select one for broadcast (24 Nov 1954).