Entitled "Emma Tour With Anna Neagle 1944". Contains cuttings relating to RD's production of Emma, with screen star Anna Neagle in the title role. The play started an eight-week provincial tour in May 1944 before opening in London. These reviews document the provincial tour, and the volume also includes some publicity material such as flyers and extracts from programmes. There is one loose piece: a programme for the Liverpool Royal Court production in July 1944.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/10
- Dates of Creation4 Mar-1 Aug 1944
- Physical Description2 pieces: hardback volume and loose programme.