Untitled volume containing further cuttings relating to Red Night. Includes pieces on the Bournemouth Pavilion production and the London run of the play at the Queen's Theatre from 4 March (which marked RD's debut as an actor-manager in the West End).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/3
- Dates of Creation20 Feb-2 Apr 1936
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume. Condition: the leather on the spine is flaking.