Photographs originally stored in an envelope marked "With Deborah Kerr". /1-2 are publicity shots of RD taken at the time of The Citadel (1938) but reused as publicity for the 1945 film Perfect Strangers in which RD starred with Kerr, and for his stage production of The Cure for Love in the same year. /3-4 are informal shots of RD and Deborah Kerr, apparently on location; /5 is a shot of RD and Kerr taken on the same occasion, with another man, possibly Alexander Korda, the film's director.
Bundle of photographs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/10/2/51
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1938-1945]
- Physical DescriptionPrint sizes range from 15.5 x 12.7 cm to 19.7 x 14.8 cm. 5 pieces.