Two portrait photographs of RD taken at the same period, and stored together in the same envelope: in /1 he is wearing a woollen scarf, and in /2 a checked jacket, a tie and smoking a pipe. /1 was used as publicity for the Royal Command Film Show in 1948 and for The Cure for Love, although the pictures themselves may date from an earlier period.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/10/2/59
- Former ReferenceGB 133 45.
- Dates of Creationn.d. [c. 1948-1950]
- Physical Description/1 is 24 x 18.5 cm, and /2 is 25.5 x 20.5 cm. 2 pieces.