Entitled "'An Ideal Husband' and 'It Depends What You Mean'". The volume is divided into three sections. The first section contains further cuttings relating to RD's production of An Ideal Husband at the Westminster Theatre, 1943-4, and its subsequent summer 1944 provincial tour. The second section is headed "Rex Whistler", and contains cuttings relating to the death of Whistler (who designed the scenery and costumes for An Ideal Husband) in action in Normandy during July 1944. The final section of the volume relates to RD's production of James Bridie's It Depends What You Mean on a provincial tour during September 1944, concluding at the Westminster Theatre in October.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/7
- Dates of Creation8 Nov 1943-Jan 1945
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.