Entitled "The Glass Slipper" and containing cuttings relating principally to this play by Herbert and Eleanor Farjeon, presented by RD at the St James's Theatre, London during December 1944-February 1945. The cuttings relate to this production starring Audrey Hesketh as Cinderella, and to the revival of the play the following year with Sara Gregory in the main role (December 1945-February 1946). Includes one loose insert: a cutting from the New York World Telegram dated 16 May 1939 which includes a review of Goodbye, Mr. Chips.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/12
- Dates of Creation10 Nov 1944-7 Sep 1946; 1939
- Physical Description2 pieces: hardback volume and loose cutting.