Three photographic prints identified on the original envelope as "Photos of classroom RD's school but not RD himself. Produced by Jack Worrow". /1-2 are two copies of the same print of a teacher at the desk in front of a class of small children reading; /3 is a print of older boys at work in the woodwork studio. These probably date from the 1950s, when Jack Worrow was dealing with RD's publicity relating to The Magic Box.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/10/2/77
- Former ReferenceGB 133 19.
- Dates of Creationn.d.
- Physical Description/1-2: 25.5 x 20.2 cm; /3: 24.9 x 19.6 cm. 3 pieces.