Untitled book containing cuttings relating to Milton Rosmer's production of Shaw's The Devil's Disciple with RD as Dick Dudgeon. These cover the eight-week provincial tour of the play beginning in April 1940, which concluded at the Piccadilly Theatre, London. Also includes cuttings relating to a subsequent provincial tour during October-December 1940.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 FRD1/6/3/5
- Dates of Creation14 Mar-20 Dec 1940
- Physical DescriptionHardback volume.